This modern brick single storey hotel motel is located in the rich agricultural border town of Mungindi in far north NSW, situated on the Barwon River and Carvarvon Highway. The town is a service center for the region, which principally produces cotton, wheat and other cereal crops, sheep, wool and cattle. It is approx. 122 km NW from the major town of Moree, and approx. 511 km WSW from Brisbane. The venue provides its clientele the full compliment of pub services, and also provides, clean and comfortable Motel accommodation for visitors.
- High profile corner block position in the main street
- Modern low maintenance property
- Easily serviced open plan public bar area
- Full TAB and KENO Facilities
- 4 x Valuable Gaming Machine Entitlements (Circa $400,000 plus GST each)
- Full Commercial Kitchen and Large Dining Areas
- Large and very popular Beer Garden for Entertaining
- Walk in Bottle Shop
- 6 Modern, Clean AC En-suite Motel Rooms
- Plus 3 Brm Communal Flat with Full Amenities
- A very popular stopover destination for caravans and RV's
2021 FY Turnover average per week $30,857 ex GST
The property presents a great all round inspection and is perfect for a couple or family to capitalise on this great opportunity with a Hotel Motel that consistently trades strongly.