EXCELLENT COUNTRY NSW FREEHOLD HOTEL BUYING OPPORTUNITY
Warialda has an approx. population of 1,500 people, and is an important service centre to the North West NSW Slopes and Gwydir Shire, which lies on Warialda Creek, a tributary creek of the Gwydir River. Its importance is partly explained by its location at the intersection of the Fossickers Way and the Gwydir Highway. It is part of the North West Slopes fossicking area and is surrounded by a number of small, but interesting, national parks.
The Brick and C/Iron Roof Hotel occupies a prominent position in the main street and is situated on a 2,023 sqm site area.
- Open Plan Bar with Easy Single Bar Operation servicing all Areas
- Dedicated TAB Area and KENO
- Commercial Kitchen and 30 Seat Dining Room
- Drive Thru Bottle Shop serviced easily from Bar
- Large Undercover Beer Garden and BBQ Area
- Large Onsite Car Park and Storage Sheds
- 2/3 Bedroom FSC Managers Residence
This is an ideal opportunity for a hands on Couple of Family