Affordable Freehold Hotel Property in a Strong Regional NSW town
Narromine is a progressive town located approx. 40 kilometres west of the Major City Dubbo in the Orana region of New South Wales. The region is a rich irrigation area for sheep and cattle, cropping, gliding and the growing of citrus fruits. The Macquarie River passes through the town. The main road from Dubbo to the west also passes through, this being the Mitchell Highway.
This renovated single storey Hotel presents and ideal opportunity for an astute operator, family or couple to take it to the next level. The current owners have been fastidious in presenting the property for sale and it represents a great inspection.
The Hotel Features:
- Prominent Highway / CBD Position on a large 2,390sqm site
- Further development potential STCA
- Freshly painted inside and out, new carpet, renovated 2 Brm FSC Flat
- Huge Private Backyard for Children and Pets
- Plant and Equipment / Inventory Upgrades carried out throughout Hotel
- Easy Island Bar operation, Full TAB Facilities, Keno, 6 Gaming Machines
- Functional Commercial Kitchen and plenty of dining room area
- Onsite Parking for approx. 20 Cars
- Covered Beer garden of Public Bar
There is compelling upside in this venue to greatly improve its gaming net revenue, by providing a smoking solution / Outdoor TAB Offering. Also replacement of the existing older machines with modern games will immediately increase cash flow.