Coonamble is a town nestled beside the Castlereagh river on the central-western plains of New South Wales, Australia. It lies on the Castlereagh Highway north-west of Gilgandra and approx. 1-3/4 Hours from Major City of Dubbo. The town has a population of approx. 2,750. It is the regional hub for wheat growing and sheep and wool. Its also home to Australia's biggest combined rodeo and campdraft event. The hotel property occupies a prominent corner block location in the CBD on a generous site area of approx. 1,800sqm.
- Solid 2 Storey Brick Hotel
- Easy Single Public Bar Operation
- Commercial Grade Kitchen with Conveyer Pizza Oven
- Well furnished Dining Room seating approx. 65-70
- Big open plan covered Beer Garden and terrific grassed area
- Renovated Upper Level Accommodation with 7 Guest Rooms
- Large private Residence
Great opportunity for a hard working Husband and Wife Team to capitalise with Good Old Country Hospitality and show the Locals and the Visitors to the town that the Bucking Bull Hotel is the only place to be.