EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - GENUINE FIGS - VENDOR WILL MEET THE MARKET - RECENTLY VALUED
Average Weekly T/Over Approx. $48,000
This well presented landmark 3 storey Hotel occupies a very prominent 1,600 sqm approx. corner block site in the towns CBD, situated in a strong rural regional town located on the north-western slopes of the New England region in New South Wales. The town is within the Narrabri Shire local government area and is on the Namoi River. The hotel is a proven strong trader showing some average weekly turnover and cash flow from a diverse mix of income streams.
Investors take note, this is a very leasable property.
The Hotel Features
* Well appointed open plan public bar and counter service areas
* 5 Poker Machines and Keno (Strong Gaming Profit)
* 19 Accommodation Rooms, most opening to veranda and good amenities
* Massive Function Room seats 125 with fully equipped Bar
* Well structured Bottle Mart Drive through Bottle Shop
* Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen with Conveyor Pizza Oven
* Great Dining Room off Kitchen and Bar
* Walk in Cool Room Fridge and Freezer, and good prep areas
Plus Much More
Top Inspection in a well cared for Hotel in the cotton capital of Australia
Vendor is ready to meet the market and wants a sale