Werris Creek is a busy railway and mining town in New South Wales, and home to approx. 1500 people in the vibrant Liverpool Plains Shire. It is north of Quirindi and is at the junction of the Main North railway line to Armidale and Moree. The township of Werris Creek is located off the New England Highway 373 km north of Sydney, 44 km south-west of Tamworth, 19 km north of Quirindi and easily accessible to the Hunter Valley and Newcastle.
The Hotel holds a prominent position in the CBD on a large level site.
- Easy well appointed single bar operation and modern beer equipment
- Full TAB Facilities and Keno
- Open Plan Bar Lounge and Dining
- 7 Ground Floor Separate Motel Accommodation Rooms
- Front and Rear Breakout Areas
- Running under Management, so this is the perfect owner operator opportunity
Great town, Solid Future in prime cattle, cropping and coal country. Just do some simple work on google to find out whats happening.
Your inspection awaits, as my vendor is very motivated to consider all genuine offers