This well presented landmark 3 storey Hotel occupies a very prominent 1,600 Sqm approx. corner block site in the towns CBD, situated in a strong rural regional town located on the north-western slopes of the New England region in New South Wales. The town is within the Narrabri Shire and is on the Namoi River. The hotel is a proven strong trader showing some healthy average weekly turnover.
Investors take note, this is a very leasable property.
The Hotel Features
* Well appointed open plan public bar and counter service areas
* Massive Function Room seats 125 with fully equipped Bar
* High T/Over Drive through Bottle Shop (Average Weekly $34,000)
* Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen with Conveyor Pizza Oven
* Walk in Cool Room Fridge and Freezer, and good prep areas
* Well furnished and large Dining Room
Plus Much More
Top Inspection in the cotton capital of Australia
Vendor is ready to meet the market and wants a sale