This modern brick Hotel Motel is situated in the rich agricultural border town of Mungindi in Far North NSW, on the Barwon River and Carnarvon Highway. The town is a service centre for the surrounding region which principally produces cotton, wheat, other cereal crops, wool, sheep and cattle. It is approx. 122 km NW from the major town of Moree, and approx. 511 km WSW from Brisbane. The Venue offers a friendly country atmosphere and provides patrons and visitors all the best pub services, and clean, comfortable and tidy Motel Style Accommodation.
* High Profile corner block position in the towns main street
* Modern low maintenance property
* Easily serviced large open plan Public Bar area
* Full TAB and KENO Facilities
* 4 Valuable Gaming Machine Entitlements
* Full Commercial Kitchen and extensive dining area
* Large and very popular Beer Garden Area for entertainment
* Only Bottle Shop in town (Bottlemart Express)
* 6 Modern Clean and Tidy A/C Ensuite Motel Rooms
- Plus 3 Bedroom, Communal Flat with shared amenities
- Popular Stopover point for Caravans and RV's
The property presents a great overall inspection, and is perfect for a couple or family to capitalise on a great opportunity with a Hotel Motel that trades very strongly.