This superbly presented and fully restored Hotel is located in the major regional city of Grafton on the Northern Rivers of NSW. Grafton is 40 minutes from the coast, 2.5 hours from the Gold Coast and located at the junction of the Pacific Highway, Gwydir Highway and Summerland Way. The city is currently enjoying strong economic growth with the 4.5 billion dollar Pacific Highway Upgrade, the future construction of a new bridge over the Clarence river, and a new correctional facility.
The Hotel Features:
* Prominent 2,215 sqm site with exclusive waterfront position
* Fully restored 2 Storey Hotel with inspection quality assured
* Well appointed public bar with 3 gaming machines and TAB
* Full commercial Kitchen (Currently Leased)
* Excellent dining areas, lounge bar area and upper level balcony
* Large Grassed Beer Garden and BBQ, great for outdoor entertaining
* 15 Accommodation Rooms and 3 Guest Bathrooms
* 2 Brm FSC Managers Flat with River Views
* Amazing Entry Foyer Staircase
* Quality Hotel Inventory and furnishings
Ideal opportunity awaits for an astute couple or family to grow the business
Enquire immediately as first to see will buy
Call me now for terms and conditions, a very good landlord is waiting for a new tenant.