Exceptional Hotel Lease Opportunity in Strong NSW Regional Town
$15,000 Bonded 2 Year Lease with option to purchase Freehold
Hotel will suit an experienced Husband and Wife Team or ideally a family,
Young is a substantial rural service centre famous for two things: its importance during the goldrush era - the Lambing Flats riots loom large in Australia's racial history - and its current status as one of the country's richest areas for stone fruits. The town, located in a valley surrounded by low hills, is the commercial centre of an agriculturally diverse district famous for its cherries, peaches, plums and other stone fruits, although berries, grapes, pigs, sheep, wheat, wool, cattle, oats, barley and eggs are all important to the local economy.
Young is located 376 km west of Sydney via the Hume Freeway and 379 km via the Blue Mountains and Cowra. It is 432 metres above sea-level. The Hume Freeway is much quicker as it is mostly motorway. The Hotel is currently closed and is waiting for a good operator to take the keys.
- Quality CBD Street Presence and Adjoining IGA Supermarket Site
- Huge Carpark at rear integrating IGA and 3 private hotel parks
- Single Bar Operation with (5) Gaming Machines
- Dedicated TAB - Keno
- Excellent Commercial Kitchen and Dining Facilities
- Upper level 100 Seat Function Room with Full Equipped Bar and Toilets
- Breakout to Great Veranda
- 11 Letting Rooms and 3 BRM Residence
- Obvious Gaming, Bar and Function Upside,
- Cheap rent terms
Call me now for the details, and we will put together a structure that suits you and the owner.